The success I enjoy in teaching and training is a product of the beliefs I hold, the approach I take and the stand we all make for each other’s greatness.
I believe that
- Motivation is high when people understand the reason for learning
- Practical work has the capacity to lock down understanding because of the mix between physical and cerebral…….let alone the added extra of fun
- Tangible outcomes stand as a lasting testimony to success and pride
- Project based problem solving is accessible to a wide range of special needs
- Healing is possible in the quiet times between thought and action
- Many of the teaching skills and strategies that I employ can be taught and learnt by others