This programme is designed for parental connection through participation. It is a specialised highly fun service where I facilitate the creation and building of a project with parents/caregivers and their children.
It is a family-centred process, utilising children’s innate curiosity and creativity to teach problem solving and practical skills whilst facilitating a range of social skills, such as, patience, listening, sharing and turn-taking. This ‘hands-on’ approach builds confidence and self-esteem through developing a sense of achievement and providing a tangible and lasting testament to a successful learning experience
Essentially I will coach you to enable you to do what I do in schools and kindy into your own home; I will
- facilitate the collaborative, creative thinking and planning at the beginning of a project between you and your child and provide you with answers to 'the what', 'the why' and then 'the how'!
- ensure that the project really gets your children's personality into the build
- coach you in the use of tools and guide you towards successful completion
- recommend appropriate materials
- provide advice regarding safety
I would be excited to talk to you about something we could do together. Call me today
For further details see here
or ask me for my flyer.